Respect Life Ministry
The mission of our Respect Life Ministry is to promote, through word and action, a consistent ethic of human life in all its stages. Recognizing that everyone is created in God's image and is of inestimable worth, we are challenged to promote and protect the inviolable right to life of all God's children.
Goals and Objectives
Our Respect Life Ministry fosters a "culture of life" within and beyond our parish, where each human being is valued as a precious and unrepeatable miracle of God who is worthy of love, dignity, and protection.
Our ministry is dedicated to:
- Establishing a team to implement our mission and objectives, structuring a sysytem of leadership succession, and representing our ministry within the Human Concerns Commission.
- Promoting a "culture of life" by providing parishioners opportunities to pray that all respect and value life.
- Educating and training Catholics to be apostles on behalf of life.
- Protecting and promoting the inviolable rights of all persons by directing efforts through legislative, judicial, and adminstrative channels.
- Ministering with compassion to those who are troubled so as to express the Church's love for them and all God's people.
Our Respect Life Ministry:
- Establishes a network to pray that all respect life.
- Incorporates our culture of life goals in educational ministries, including our parish school, catechism, and teen, adult, and pre-Cana programs.
- Participates in "Rosaries for Life".
- Places Respect Life articles in the parish bulletin.
For more information contact