Young Adult Ministry
The purpose of the young adult ministry is to deepen the faith life of single and married young adults in their early twenties to early forties through Eucharistic Celebration, retreats, spiritual development opportunities and service to others.
The Young Adult Ministry endeavors to keep young adults connected to their Catholic identity and help them see the face of their God more clearly.
- To help young adults see their Catholicity as a pathway to meaningful worship and a continual connection to their God
- To enable young adults to experience spiritual growth through informative and inspirational presentations about the challenges of living a faith-filled life as a young adult in the twenty-first century
- To help young adults serve those in need through volunteer efforts
- To enable young adults connect their faith life to everyday experiences and challenges
- Attendance at Young Adult Masses held monthly at the 11:00 a.m.
- Opportunities to be Eucharistic ministers, lectors, and to participate in the music ministry
- Engage in service projects
- Be part of Theology on Tap
- Take part in retreats and faith-development opportunities such as Charis, a Jesuit Young Adult initiative, and the Young Ministry Program of the Chicago Archdiocese
Peg Barry, Young Adult Ministry Coordinator